Sunday 12 April

I’m sure this will not come as a surprise given the steady stream of similar headlines in recent days, and I’m sure I don’t need to explain why.
We’re sorely disappointed to have had to make this call, but given the exponential rate of new cases of Covid-19, and government advice against large gatherings and social contact, it does not seem responsible to proceed.
Fortunately, by taking this decision at this stage we have been able to minimise the financial impact on us, and so, in the spirit of passing on positivity in troubling times, we will be offering a full refund, minus entry central fees, to all athletes.
The admin of processing all the refunds will take a few days so please bear with us.
We know this will be disappointing to you all, so we are grateful to you for your understanding. We hope to see as many of you as possible next year.
Whilst we are not planning to reschedule this event, we are currently in the planning stages of a brand new event for July. Naturally this is entirely dependent on the country's recovery from Covid-19, and so we may know for a while yet if it will go ahead. We will keep you updated.

©2019 by East Fife Triathlon Club.